Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Our friendly Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, within a short distance from Taunton train station.
Do you want to join a friendly team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs within their own homes in Chard, Crewkerne, Ilminster and the surrounding areas.
What is our Flexi Pay app feature?
With our Flexi Pay app feature healthcare staff have the chance to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts in the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care to our service users living with various complex care needs. You will support with personal care, clinical requirements, PEG and feeding care, medication support, posture care, social integration activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why choose us?
Successful candidates will have the exclusive opportunity to access a variety of perks and exclusives with us.
These vary but include set rotas organised in advance to suit your schedule, free tailored training programs earned through credits as you work and 20 hours of work guaranteed per week to give you the security of a steady income.
- Salary of up to £13.77/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Submit your application now and a team member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.