Care Assistant - Personal Home carer
Personal care is a rewarding career!
Join us today as a Care Assistant in Chester, Wrexham, Nantwich, Northwich and the surrounding areas. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day.
You will join a small health and social care team to deliver personalised care in the homes of our clients in need of complex healthcare assistance. You will help with a range of duties including personal care tasks, clinical needs, posture care, feeding and PEG care and any additional services required.
- A competitive pay package of £15.71 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll be a natural caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to live and work in the UK. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
You will need a valid driving license to apply for this role.
Do you find the wait for payday too long? Well, with Flexi Pay, healthcare staff can instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shift (includes weekends and bank holidays). All they need to do is submit their timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo.