Care Assistant - Personal Home carer
Join Newcross and change lives!
As a Care Assistant in Chester, Wrexham, Nantwich, Northwich and the surrounding areas, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll work harmoniously as part of a health and social care team to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area. Your duties will involve assisting with various personal care tasks and daily living support in line with care plans.
Benefits at Newcross
- A competitive pay package of £15.71 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekend and bank holidays). All managed via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo!
What you'll need
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. Ultimately, you'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You must have the right to work in the UK, and access to a smart device is also required.
You must be a driver to apply for this role.