Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you proud to care?
We're recruiting for Care Assistants to join our team in the Eastbourne area, delivering quality care in the home. You'll be assisting children and young adults with a range of daily living activities. This role involves working as part of a small team to support people with day-to-day activities, in line with their individual care plans. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on, so this is a great chance to upskill in new areas.
Further opportunities are available for applicants to assist service users with Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, PEG Feeding, Tracheostomy Care, Challenging Behaviour, Spinal Injuries, Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated Care and Muscular Dystrophy.
- A competitive pay package of £15.30 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Flexi Pay allows to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
With at least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one, you'll be well-placed to apply. You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. In addition to your caregiving experience, you should be able to demonstrate occasions where you have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. We'll expect you to uphold these values when on shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.