Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Change lives with us!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to support children and young adults in Eastbourne. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team of health and social care professionals on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
As part of this position, you'll be caring for service users with Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, PEG Feeding, Tracheostomy Care, Challenging Behaviour, Spinal Injuries, Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated Care and Muscular Dystrophy.
- A competitive pay package of £15.30 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to have instant access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!