Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
We want you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Eastbourne and the surrounds, you'll aid children and young adults with personal care tasks, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, posture care, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a small team of a team of health and social care professionals in the homes of our clients.
Additional opportunities are available for applicants to support service users with Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, PEG Feeding, Tracheostomy Care, Challenging Behaviour, Spinal Injuries, Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated Care and Muscular Dystrophy.
What you'll need
With at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive pay package of £15.30 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Free DBS and uniform
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can plan your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments