Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you a passionate care assistant looking for your next rewarding role?
Join Newcross today! As a Care Assistant in Eastbourne and the surrounding area, you'll reap the rewards of enabling children and young adults to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll work harmoniously as part of a health and social care team to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area by assisting with daily living tasks and following care plans.
There are further opportunities available for applicants to assist service users with Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, PEG Feeding, Tracheostomy Care, Challenging Behaviour, Spinal Injuries, Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated Care and Muscular Dystrophy.
Get Flexi Pay!
Healthcare staff can instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo! Flexi Pay is also available on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive pay package of £15.30 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Free DBS and uniform
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can plan your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Essential skills needed
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience in caring for a loved one. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
The right to work in the UK is a must, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.