Care Assistant - Children
We want carers like you to form part of our team!
We're actively seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our team in Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounds, encouraging children to live a rich, independent life. In this role, you'll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative team, delivering care in the home. Without support from people like you, these individuals may live a life in specialist units or hospitals, rather than in their own home.
You'll follow each individual's care plan, playing a key role in supporting them with daily tasks like personal care, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, posture care, social activities and any other services needed. You'll receive specialist training, tailored to the package of care you're assigned to.
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £14.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives healthcare staff the opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!