Care Assistant - Children
This Could Be The Perfect Position For You!
Newcross Healthcare is currently looking for seasoned Care Assistants to care for children living with complex care needs in their own homes within Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounding locations.
We have full time and part time hours are available with day and night shifts as part of this role.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to children with complex care needs in their own homes. You will support with personal care, medication support, posture care, feeding and PEG care, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
We Offer Same Day Pay
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work!
Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!
- Salary of up to £14.89/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 30,000 discounts available through our Perks at Work scheme
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We offer our Complex Care Assistants the opportunity to benefit from a minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week and rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance so you can feel secure in organising your schedule around your shifts!
Video Interview - We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Based in Staplegrove Road, our branch is just a short distance from Taunton train station.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Submit Your Application Today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.