Care Assistant - Children
At Newcross, we believe everyone deserves the right to receive care in their own home
We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounds. Your responsibilities will include assisting children with personal care tasks, posture care, meal preparation, clinical support and social integration activities. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
What you'll need
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With our HealthForceGo® app feature, you are able to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll instantly receive up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.