Care Assistant - Children
We want you to join us!
We're recruiting for compassionate Care Assistants to join our team in Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounding areas, delivering quality care in the home. This role involves working as part of a small team of health and social care workers to support children with day-to-day activities, in line with their individual care plans. These tasks will include assisting with personal care tasks, making up beds, feeding and PEG care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on, so this is a great chance to upskill in new areas.
What will I need?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Want to choose when you get paid? All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What will I benefit from?
- An hourly rate of up to £14.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - never wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform