Care Assistant - Children
Do you have a passion for caring? Join our dedicated team of healthcare professionals!
As a Care Assistant in Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounding areas, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the children in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference in people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
Your duties will vary, including assisting children with personal care tasks, food and drink, socialising, clinical needs, posture care, feeding and PEG care and any additional services required. You'll work as part of a small health and social care team in the homes of our clients.
Don't wait for payday! Immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you complete them (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £14.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - never wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
What you'll need
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver with at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You must have the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.