Care Assistant - Personal Home carer Children
As a Care Assistant in Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounds, you'll have the rewarding role of bringing a smile to the faces of the people you care for. This is a golden-ticket opportunity to make an impact to people in need, their families and friends.
Each day, your duties will vary. Tasks can include anything from assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a small team in the homes of our clients.
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £15.96, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough.
What We Need
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.