Care Assistant - Personal Home carer
Carers like you change lives!
As a Care Assistant in Cirencester, Cricklade and the surrounds, you'll be well-practiced at multitasking and enjoy the variety of tasks that come with delivering care in the home. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, posture care, medication support, social activities and any other services required.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the lasting relationships that build with service users and their support networks. With your help, the people in your care can continue living in their own home, rather than living away from their loved ones in a specialist unit.
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Benefits will include
- A competitive pay package of £15.96 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access toNHS registeredGPs and mental health support to avoid waiting forNHS appointments
What is Flexi Pay?
Our Flexi Pay app feature allows healthcare staff to be able to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!