Give back to your community.
Do you enjoy caring for others? We are currently seeking Care Assistants to join our team today in Cirencester, Cricklade and the surrounding areas. At Newcross Healthcare, you will have the opportunity to put your care giving skills to good use and give back to the community.
You will work alongside a group of health and social care workers in the homes of our service users and your main duties will include assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £15.96, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
Do you have what it takes?ll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt within the UK and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one.The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness and calmness on every shift. You will need a smartphone device with internet connection and access to a vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.