Care Assistant - Personalised Care
At Newcross, we're leading the revolution in personalised home care. Join us.
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our HealthForceGo® app allows you to access an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
About your role
As a Care Assistant, you will be providing individualised care to our service users with complex care needs living in their own homes in Crewe, Nantwich and the surrounding areas. You will make a positive difference to their lives as without you they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals. You will additionally form part of a small team assisting with tasks such as assisting with their food and drink and helping them to interact with their local communities.
We are additionally looking for care assistants to help us make a difference to a child and assist them with daily tasks, clinical needs and any other tasks needs for them to be able to go to school.
Perks of working with us
- A competitive remuneration of £16.79 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- Nights with 12 hours shifts available
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free ongoing learning and development to take your career where you go
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.