Care Assistant - Personalised Care
We are looking for carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users with complex care needs living in their own homes across Crewe, Nantwich and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be working closely with service users that have a variety of complex care needs. In this role you will help a child with their personal care and clinical needs with tasks that involve getting ready for school.
The ideal candidate will be able to work nights, preferably 12 hour shifts with rotas organized up to four to six weeks in advance.
This innovative app feature allows our healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- A minimum hours guarantee available as part of our contracts
- Rotas organised up to 4 to 6 weeks in advance
- Free tailored training programs earned through credits as you work.
With Newcross, you will be able to develop your skill set with a comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics covered include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Epilepsy and many more.
We provide full in house training, mentoring and support along the way from a Lead Nurse and complex care team, and the opportunity to gain an NVQ/SVQ qualification.
Why join us?
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Specialised training programmes
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Minimum of 20 hours of work guarantee
- Rotas given 4-6 weeks in advance
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team and line manager
- Up to 30,000 discounts available through our 'Perks at Work' scheme
What you need...
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Complete our application process and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
Join our friendly team!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.