Care Assistant - Personalised Care
We are looking for people like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care and support our service users living with complex care needs witin their own homes across Dawlish and Dawlish Warren area.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care to our service users with a variety of complex care needs. You will provide assistance with personal care, medication support, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, meal support, social integration activities and any additional services required.
We have two different positions available as part of this role
- Mondays, Wednesday and Friday from 22:00 to 07:00 within the Dawlish area with a salary of up to £11.18 p/hr.
- Shifts from 10:00 to 16:00 in Dawlish Warren with a salary of up to £12.80 p/hr.
This exclusive HealthForceGo® app feature allows our healthcare staff to submit their timesheets before 5pm and receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
You will be joining our Torquay branch which was first opened in 1996. Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
- Salary of up to £12.80/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance
- 20 hours of work guranteed per week
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance team
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment of team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.