Care Assistant Days
Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Care Assistant in Callington and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll cover day shifts assisting service users with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, medication support, moving and handling, posture, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community of health and social care professionals.
- A competitive pay package of £14.43 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can see your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
This role requires
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Our HealthForceGo® Flexi Pay app feature enables you to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.