Care Assistant Days
Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Callington, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
You'll cover day shifts and be required to support with medication, personal care and moving and handling as part of this position. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care workers in the homes of our clients.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the ability to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- A competitive pay package of £14.43 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can see your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform