Care Assistant Days
Make a difference with us!
We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We're seeking compassionate Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home, during the day, in Plymouth, Ivybridge and the surroundings. You'll form part of a team of health and social care professionals assisting service users with personal care, clinical needs, posture care, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
It is essential that you have previous experience in supporting service users in tracheostomy care, CPAP/BiPAP, cough assist and moving & handling.
- A competitive pay package of £13.15 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can see your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
You choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
With at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.