Care Assistant Personal Home Carer
Support vulnerable individuals today!
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Elgin, Buckie and the surrounds
Your duties will include:
- aiding with personal care tasks
- posture care
- clinical needs
- medication support
- feeding and PEG care
- social activities and any other tasks
You will be a part of a team of health and social care workers, delivering care to our service users in their own home. This is a very rewarding role with a lot of perks.
It is essential that you have prior experience of assisting service users in palliative care, children's services, learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Perks at work
- Salary of up to £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
If you want to join our team you will need to demonstrate ore values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. As well as this you must have a had at least 3 months professional experience within the UK, or a minimum or caring for a loved one.
You will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and the right to work in the UK. A smartphone device with internet is required.
You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering before joining the team.
You'll need to be a driver to apply for this position
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Our easy to use app Flexi Pay, allows you to instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! So you will never be out of pocket.