Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you a compassionate individual looking for your next role in healthcare?
As a Care Assistant in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing support to our service users with personal care tasks, medication support, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, posture care, clinical requirements and social integration activities.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.47, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, will give you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!