Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
As a Care Assistant in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll be providing assistance with personal care, posture care, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team of health and social care workers to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area.
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You'll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met.
You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and the right to work in the UK is required.
Flexi Pay is HealthForceGo® app feature that puts you in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.47, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support