Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
At Newcross, we offer you the chance to change lives in your community
As a Care Assistant in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds, you'll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable people in your local community during these unprecedented times. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed.
Complex care roles with Newcross provide you with a unique chance to take on new responsibilities and receive specialist clinical training areas such as PEG feeding and tracheostomy care. You'll also get access to free virtual training opportunities and apprenticeships to take your career in whichever direction you want to go.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Benefits of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £13.47, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support