Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
At Newcross, it's our mission to enable vulnerable people to receive care in their own home
As a Care Assistant in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds, you'll be well-practiced at multitasking and enjoy the variety of tasks that come with delivering care in the home. Your duties will include assisting with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, medication support, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the lasting relationships that build with service users and their support networks. With your help, the people in your care can continue living in their own home, rather than living away from their loved ones in a specialist unit.
Flexi Pay allows you to choose when you get paid! All you simply need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.47, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
This role requires
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.