Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Carers like you change lives!
As a Care Assistant in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds, you'll have the rewarding role of bringing a smile to the faces of the people you care for. This is a golden-ticket opportunity to make an impact to people in need, their families and friends.
Each day, your duties will vary. These can include assisting with feeding and PEG care, personal care tasks, medication administration, posture care, clinical needs and social activities. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care workers in the homes of our clients.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.47, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.