Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you want to give back to your community?
As a Care Assistant in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds, you'll be working alongside a group of health and social care workers, eager to deliver outstanding care at all times to our service users. Your duties will include aiding with personal care, posture care, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
You will need the following:
We know you love caring for others, but as well as this, you will need 3 months of paid caring experience or experience caring for a loved one within the UK. You will demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness and calmness and have the right to work in the UK. As well as this, you will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate.
A smartphone device with internet connection is required and access to a vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.47, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Why use Flexi Pay?
By using our easy app feature Flexi Pay, you have the chance to instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! All done via our app, HealthForceGo.