Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you have what it takes to be the next care giving hero?
We are looking for dedicated Care Assistants to join our team today in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton and the surrounding area. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your community within the homes of our service users. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 like minded health and social care professionals. This role is varied, but your main responsibilities will include aiding with personal care, posture care, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
You will work alongside a group of health and social care workers, aiming to provide the best possible care to our service users.
Perks at work
- A competitive remuneration of £14.56 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
Do you have what it takes?
You will need the following requirements to join our team:
- 3 months of paid care giving experience or experience caring for a loved one.
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- You must demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness and calmness on every shift
- Lastly, if you have access to a vehicle that would be beneficial, but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Easy to use Flexi Pay!
Instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! All done via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.