Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Join our community of dedicated Care Assistants today!
As a Care Assistant in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds,you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community within the homes of our service users. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 like minded health and social care professionals. This role is varied, but your main responsibilities will include aiding with personal care, posture care, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
You will work alongside a group of health and social care workers, aiming to provide the best possible care to our service users.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £13.47, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Get instant access to up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays. This is all accessed via our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
- 3 months of paid caring experience or experience caring for a loved one
- A certificate in Moving and Handling
- The right to work in the UK
- You will need to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness and calmness on every shift.
- A smartphone device with internet connection is required to pick up and submit shifts
- Access to a vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.