Care Assistant - Personalised Home Carer
Carers like you help us to make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Exeter, Exmouth, Sidmouth and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll provide compassionate care to our service users living in their own home and ensure that they receive assistance with a range of daily living tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, posture care and socialisation within their communities. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team of health and social care professionals to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area.
Apply today and go from application to active worker within just 48 hours!
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives you the freedom to choose when you want to get paid! Simply submit your timesheets and instantly receive up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive pay package of £13.47 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
To apply for this rewarding role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 months of prior experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. This will ensure you have an emotional and clinical understanding of what it takes to deliver home care.
You'll need to be an approachable and understanding people person, ready to become a key part of your service users' support network. You may need to assist clients with limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required, as is the right to work in the UK.