Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Are you looking for a way to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Exeter, Exmouth, Sidmouth and the surrounding areas.
Working with us gives you an exclusive opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will make sure that our service users with complex care needs receive high-quality care and support at all times. You will assist with personal care, medication support, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Choose our Newcross team!
Work with us and take advantage of organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance to suit you, free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and a minimum hours guarantee giving you the security of a steady income.
- Salary of up to £12.58/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - variety of discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Access our specialised training programs, broadening your clinical knowledge and earned through credits as you work
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phoneor device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Exeter branch is located in 6 Sandpiper Court, just a short distance from Pinhoe train station.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.