Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Help us make a difference!
As a Female Care Assistant in Telford, you'll be well-practiced at multitasking and enjoy the variety of tasks that come with delivering care in the home. You'll be assisting a female service user in her own home with personal care tasks, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, posture care, medication support, social activities and any other services needed.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the lasting relationships that build with service users and their support networks. With your help, the people in your care can continue living in their own home, rather than living away from their loved ones in a specialist unit.
We have 12 hour day and 12 hour night shifts for this role.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
It is essential that you are a driver for this position.
Advantages of working with us
- Salary up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Support from a lead nurse and complex care team
- Fixed hours on a rota basis set up from 4 to 6 weeks in advance
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the freedom to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!