Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you have a passion for caring? Then we want you!
We're recruiting for a dedicated Care Assistant to join our team in the Telford area, delivering quality care in the home. This role involves working as part of a small team of health and social care professionals to support people with day-to-day activities in line with their individual care plans. You'll assist with personal care, feeding and PEG care, medication assistance, posture care and any additional tasks needed. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on, so this is a great chance to upskill in new areas.
We have 12 hour day and 12 hour night shifts for this role.
- Salary up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Support from a lead nurse and complex care team
- Fixed hours on a rota basis set up from 4 to 6 weeks in advance
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
Get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo, to receive this exclusive perk (includes weekends and bank holidays).
What you'll need
To apply for this rewarding role, you'll need to be an approachable and understanding people person, with a minimum of 3 months experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one.
You may need to assist clients with limited mobility, so a valid Moving and Handling certificate is required. However, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete during the induction process. The right to work in the UK is essential.
You must be a driver for this position.