Care Assistant - Female
Can you help us deliver the highest standard of care to those in need?
As a Female Care Assistant in the Henbury area of Bristol, you'll be providing support and assistance to enable those in your care to live their lives and make the most of each day within their own home. You'll be supporting a service user living with epilepsy and ensure that they receive outstanding mental health support at all times.
Shifts for this role include 12 hour day or night shifts.
We look for carers with at least 3 months of professional caring experience or caring for a loved one. You'll also need to have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling. The right to work in the UK is essential, as is access to a smart device. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Aside from caregiving excellence, you'll also need to share our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness, and provide relevant examples of each!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.95, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, to receive your perk (includes weekends and bank holidays).