Care Assistant - Female
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
As a Female Care Assistant in Telford and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
You'll be responsible for supporting a female service user with personal care tasks, posture care, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care professionals in the homes of our clients.
There are 12 hour night shifts and 12 hour day shifts.
- Salary up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Support from a lead nurse and complex care team
- Fixed hours on a rota basis set up from 4 to 6 weeks in advance
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
With at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must.
It is essential that you are a driver for this role.