Care Assistant Personal Home Carer
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Fort William and the surrounds. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team of health and social care workers on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
It is essential that you have prior experience of supporting service users in palliative care, learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and working in children's services.
What you'll gain
- A competitive pay package of £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
You'll already have a minimum of 6 months of experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience in caring for a loved one. You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering before joining the team. The right to work in the UK is a must.
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
This role requires you to be a driver.