Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Our fantastic Norwich branch is based at 7/13 Orford Place, just a short walk from Norwich train station.
We want carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in their own homes with complex care needs in their own homes within Halesworth, Framlingham, and the surrounding areas.
In this role, you will give person-centred care to service users with various complex care needs and requirements. These may include tasks like meal preparation, medication support, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other additional services.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to giving life-enhancing care in line with service users personal care plans.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work per week
- Organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance to suit your ongoing commitments
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work such as Makaton, Basic Life Support, Safeguarding, End of Life care and many more.
- Salary of up to £14.80/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - Access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day!
- Free ongoing training and development programs through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Access to discounts within high street retailers across the UK through our Perks at Work scheme
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Same Day Pay!
The unique flexible app feature that allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Norwich is proudly the first Newcross branch in the east of England, we're now able to deliver the Newcross standard of person-centred care to clients across Norfolk.
Start your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.