Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you ready to play your part in the national care effort?
As a Care Assistant in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, you'll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable people in your local community during these unprecedented times. You'll be aiding our service users with a range of daily living activities.
Complex care roles with Newcross provide you with a unique chance to take on new responsibilities and receive specialist clinical training areas such as PEG feeding and tracheostomy care. You'll also get access to free virtual training opportunities and apprenticeships to take your career in whichever direction you want to go.
Does this sound like you?
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Healthcare staff have the ability to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our innovative app.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Apply today and you can start within a week!