Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
We're on the look-out for talented Care Assistants to join our team in the Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds area, delivering quality care in the home for people in need. You'll be passionate about supporting people to live a fulfilling, independent life as much as possible.
This role involves working as part of a small team and the day-to-day responsibilities include delivering personal care, support with eating, social activities and following individual care plans. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on.
Healthcare staff have the freedom to choose when they get paid with our Flexi Pay app feature. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Our comprehensive employee benefits package sets us apart from our competitors. Here's what we'd give you:
- An hourly rate of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
Does this sound like you?
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Join our team!