Care Assistant - Personalised Care
At Newcross, we're leading the revolution in personalised home care. Join us.
As a Care Assistant in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals. Your responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of our service users but will primarily include supporting with personal care tasks, posture care, medication support and encouraging them to develop relationships in their communities. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care professionals in the homes of our clients.
About your profile
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Flexi Pay gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!