Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you a compassionate individual looking for your next role in healthcare?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We're seeking dedicated Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds. You'll be supporting with personal care, making up beds, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
Does this sound like you?
You'll be a true empath, with at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Our innovative Flexi Pay feature gives you the ability to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform