Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you a care assistant looking for your next rewarding role?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds. You'll work in the homes of our service users to assist with personal care tasks, medical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any additional tasks required. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a supportive health and social care team on specific care packages on a regular basis.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you complete them! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months of professional caregiving experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Join us in our mission to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.