Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Newcross Healthcare's Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre.
We are looking for a carer like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.
We now offer Flexi Pay! A new and innovative flexible pay feature that allows our healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of your shifts in the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high-quality care and support to our service users with complex care needs. You will assist them with personal care, clinical requirements, medication support, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, social activities and any additional services needed.
Enjoy having exclusive access to a minimum hours guarantee with 20 hours of work per week, free specialised programs all earned through credits as you work and set rotas created up to 4 weeks in advance.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Discounts available through 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.