Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Change lives with us!
We're actively seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our team in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, encouraging our service users to live a rich, independent life. In this role, you'll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative team, delivering care in the home. Without support from people like you, these individuals may live a life in specialist units or hospitals, rather than in their own home.
You'll follow each individual's care plan, playing a key role in supporting them with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, clinical needs, medication administration, social activities and any other services needed.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
For this position, applicants will be required to have a driving licence due to the rural locations of our service users and the need to transport them.
Healthcare staff have the freedom to choose when they get paid with our Flexi Pay app feature. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support