Care Assistant Personal Home Carer
Help us change lives!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We're seeking qualified Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in Inverness, Nairn, Dingwall and the surrounds. You'll be supporting with a range of daily living tasks as part of a team of health and social care workers.
Candidates will need to have prior experience of assisting service users with challenging behaviours, learning disabilities, and working within children's services and in palliative care.
Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
What you'll gain
- A competitive pay package of £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with at least 6 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering before joining. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
You'll need to be driver for this position.