Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer - Adults
We want you to form part of our team!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in the Isle of Wight. You'll be assisting our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, posture care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
Shifts for this role are for 2-3 nights per week and for holidays.
- A competitive pay package of £11.85 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support from the comfort of home to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives you the ability to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.