Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer - Adults
Are you ready to change the lives of people in your area?
We're recruiting for Care Assistants to join our team in the Isle of Wight, delivering quality care in the home. This role involves working as part of a small team of health and social care workers to support people with day-to-day activities, in line with their individual care plans. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on, so this is a great chance to upskill in new areas.
The shifts for this role are to cover holidays and for 2-3 nights per week.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
This role is suitable for candidates of any age. You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Drivers are preferred due to the location of the clients.
Like what you see? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who love nothing more than helping others.
Take advantage of
- A competitive pay package of £11.85 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support from the comfort of home to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.