Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you proud to change lives?
As a Care Assistant in Calbourne, Ryde and the surrounding areas of the Isle of Wight, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
Your duties will vary, including assisting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities, medication administration, posture care and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care workers in the homes of our clients.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the option to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £11.00 per hour, including holiday pay for day shifts in Calbourne
- A competitive remuneration of £10.00 per hour, including holiday pay for shifts in Ryde
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Like what you see? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who love nothing more than helping others.