Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Carers like you make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Calbourne, Ryde and the surrounding areas of the Isle of Wight, you'll be well-practiced at multitasking and enjoy the variety of tasks that come with delivering care in the home as part of a team of health and social care workers. You'll supporting service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, posture care, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the lasting relationships that build with service users and their support networks.
What will I require?
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You must have the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables healthcare staff to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
What will I benefit from?
- A competitive remuneration of £12.70 per hour, including holiday pay for day shifts in Calbourne
- A competitive remuneration of £12.70 per hour, including holiday pay for shifts in Ryde
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support